Ingredient Marketplace 2016
Uncovering Consumer Demand
The surest way to develop products that end up in consumers’ shopping carts is to analyze what’s on their minds. That’s why the focus of Ingredient Marketplace was squarely on The Mind of the Consumer.
- Expanded 2016 show floor featuring the biggest ingredient suppliers
- First-time exhibitors who are innovating the market – opportunity to have meetings before competitors
- Exclusive access to primary research on consumer demand around the most popular ingredients and categories
- Discussions from thought leaders to understand what consumers are demanding today
- Predictions for opportunity and trends in the future
- Sourcing quality ingredients to deliver their next innovation
- The latest science and formulations to deliver on consumer expectations
- Answers to what is driving the market forward
- Networking with peers, exhibitors and sponsors
- Exchange of ideas on the go-to-market strategies that have proven successful
It all happened in our Expo Hall and through the unique programming including Probiotics Marketplace, a keynote by Dr. Mike Roussell – the Diet Doctor – on the “Mind of the Sports Enthusiast,” a Reverse Happy Hour networking event, the debut of innovative, new research from our inaugural “Mind of the Consumer” study in partnership with Natural Marketing Institute, and more.
For the latest ingredients information and formulation strategies in the nutrition, health, food and beauty markets, join us for a meeting of the minds, April 2017, in Orlando, Florida.